Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alistair Vs. Anyone.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daughters of America Revo

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-06-06

Trainer License
Badges: None
Pokemon: Trainer
About me:

Alistair Vs. Anyone. Empty
PostSubject: Alistair Vs. Anyone.   Alistair Vs. Anyone. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:32 am

Alistair waited briefly in a area filled with manys of terrain. But in a high majority it was a place full of shallow water. A less than perfect environment for Alistair's battle tactics. However this may be, Alistair was ready for this battle. Alistair needed to win for the fact that he needed to get stronger. He HAD to win.
"I wonder when someone will appear...."
Back to top Go down
Aiden

Aiden

Male
Number of posts : 39
Married/dating (RP wise) : noone I guess

Trainer License
About me: My only pokemon so far is a lvl2 vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Vs. Anyone.   Alistair Vs. Anyone. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:17 am

Aiden slowly walks in with his Vulpix on his head. His Vulpix seems like it is very playful but as soon as he sees the other trainer he becomes enraged. Vully jumps off of Aiden's head and stands ready for attack. "Sorry Vully not yet you can't do much right now." Aiden says as he puts Vully in his pokeball and Lets Pidgey out. "You ready and what are the terms of this match."
Back to top Go down

Male
Number of posts : 40

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Vs. Anyone.   Alistair Vs. Anyone. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:45 pm

Alistair dropped a poke ball as Chorphish appeared yawning lightly as he landed in shallow waters. Alistair wanted to win this.
"That's up to you honestly. Doesn't matter to me honestly. My Pokemon are ready for anything."
Back to top Go down
Aiden

Aiden

Male
Number of posts : 39
Married/dating (RP wise) : noone I guess

Trainer License
About me: My only pokemon so far is a lvl2 vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Vs. Anyone.   Alistair Vs. Anyone. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:29 am

"Ok if you insist." Tossing a pokeball into the air above my head I chuckle as my Pidgey comes out of its ball and flies in a loop in the air."Gust," I yell commanding it to blow your Corphish out of the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Vs. Anyone.   Alistair Vs. Anyone. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alistair Vs. Anyone.
Page 1 of 1