Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alistair's Training Ground

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daughters of America Revo

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-06-06

Trainer License
Badges: None
Pokemon: Trainer
About me:

Alistair's Training Ground Empty
PostSubject: Alistair's Training Ground   Alistair's Training Ground Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:28 pm

Alistair waltzed in with vulpix behind him. Alistair had his book with him this time and Alistair knew exactly what he needed to teach his vulpix. It was a move called Flame Wheel. He would have to adapt it for his vulpix but that was fine.

"Vulpix this move is called Flame Wheel.. Focus some of your power around your pores and run foreward like your going to tackle."

Vulpix did so but with not much success at all for the fire did not appear.

Last edited by Daughters of America Revo on Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Male

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Alistair's Training Ground   Alistair's Training Ground Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:35 pm

"This time vulpix focus as the same but image some very spicy PokeBlock. When you hit full speed dive and coil up."

Vulpix listened in full intent of impressing her trainer in Alistair. Vulpix did the same thing but imaged her favorite spicy PokeBlock and jumped up into the air diving down toward the ground while coiling up. This time unlike the other as she coiled embers developed and encircled her.
Back to top Go down

Male

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Alistair's Training Ground   Alistair's Training Ground Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:53 pm

Alistair was quite impressed with vulpix so he gave it the next step. Now vulpix would have to quit jumping and she would have to get the velocity from running alone. This wouldn't be a easy task but it had to be done to master the move. Vulpix got ready and ran straight forward. She tucked her head in and rolled as fire engulfed her as she spinned forward at a high velocity. Eventually she spinned out and hit a tree. She was close to mastering it and Alistair could tell.
Back to top Go down

Male

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Alistair's Training Ground   Alistair's Training Ground Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:49 pm

"Ok Vulpix this time will be the charm! Fire Spin Now!"
Vulpix ran full speed toward the tree at full swing velocity and tucked her head causeing her to spin. She was engulfed in fire as she rolled faster then she ran. She slammed into the tree as the tree was engulfed in flames and cracked in half.
"Alright! Time for another move i guess!"
Back to top Go down

Male

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Alistair's Training Ground   Alistair's Training Ground Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:23 pm

"OK Vulpix that is enough. To the side if you will."
Alistair threw 2 poke balls in the air as Nincada and Chorphish Appeared. The two Pokemon didn't have any moves at there disposal and Alistair Planned on teaching them some.
"OK you 2 its time that you two learned some moves.. Nincada you will learn Absorb and Chorphish will learn Vice Grip. Chorphish Begin by putting a coconut in your claw and squeeze trying to break it without shattering it. Nincada focus on the grass around us and meditate."
Chorphish got a coconut at did so However he instantly shattered it with his claw. His out right strength was a bit too much for the coconut's weak hollow structure. Chorphish continued to practice until it eventually didn't completely crush it but just cracked it all around.
Back to top Go down

Male

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Alistair's Training Ground   Alistair's Training Ground Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:30 pm

Nincada focused around in the grass field focusing on the chlorophyll in the plant cells that gave structure to the leafs of the grass. This was hard for Nincada because his focus was weak but his drive toward a goal was stable as ever. He continued to focus on and on trying to get it down when suddenly he felted more full of life as the grass around him began to get lower in structure and began to wilt. Nincada then focused at his ally Chorphish and began to try to use absorb. Chorphish began to feel weaker and looked at Nincada as Nincada's eyes began to gleam with energy. Chorphish became enraged and dashed at nindada grabbing him with his pincer as he began to use his new move that he was working on.
"Stop you two!"
Vulpix began to dash at the two as Chorphish began to crush Nincada's wind pipe. Nincada used a weak form of absorb taking the power from Chorphish and gave Nincada the power to break the grip as he jumped out of the way of Vulpix. Vulpix tackled Chorphish at full speed knocking him off his claws.
Back to top Go down

Male

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Alistair's Training Ground   Alistair's Training Ground Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:51 pm

"Ok... Now stop. Nincada go back to meditating and Chorphish your going to learn water gun..But you will do so while still practicing your vice grip. Grab hold on a coconut and use vice grip. When you have the hold down focus water into your mouth and shoot it out."
Chorphish listened intently and knew what he had to do. Chorphish grabbed hold of the coconut and used vice grip sending cracks throughout the coconut. While doing so he focused water to his mouth. A very good amount at that and shot it at the coconut and continued doing so creating more and more cracks in the coconut.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Alistair's Training Ground   Alistair's Training Ground Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:40 am

Chiaki walks by, hands in pocket, before noticing the trainer. "Damn, they're poppin' up like diglets each day." She walks over, holding up a hand. "Hey there..." she greets.
Back to top Go down

Male

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Alistair's Training Ground   Alistair's Training Ground Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:47 am

Alistair met her hand with his left as Chorphish continued to practice his water gun on the coconut till it broke.
"Hello there. The name is Alistair, What brings you to these parts? I thought they were primarily abandoned."
Chorphish vice Gripped another coconut and continued his training regime as Vulpix and Nincada relaxed in the grasses.
Back to top Go down

Male

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Alistair's Training Ground   Alistair's Training Ground Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:57 am

Chorphish Finally broke the coconut with only one water gun. He had mastered and and went and laid down with Alistair's other Pokemon, while Alistair waited for a response from the female trainer that had entered the area. Alistair yawned lightly since it had been a long day of work that day.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Alistair's Training Ground   Alistair's Training Ground Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:58 am

Chiaki shrugs her shoulders. "I'm a wanderer... just trying to find a place to clear my head." She eyed the trainer for a moment before speaking. "Do you live around here? Haven't seen you before..." Then again, with this place attracting trainers, it's a stupid question to ask.
Back to top Go down

Male

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Alistair's Training Ground   Alistair's Training Ground Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:34 am

"Ya i live here now. This place is my home. I don't eat much so it serves me just right. My Pokemon love it hear so its a great environment."
Vulpix, Chorphish and Nincada rested in the grass field sleeping lightly under the sun.
"This place is empty of wild Pokemon too so its a great place to teach Pokemon moves. Just a great little camp."
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Alistair's Training Ground   Alistair's Training Ground Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:35 am

Chiaki blinks several times. "Not eating enough isn't good; you're a trainer, aren't you? You're gonna have to eat more if you want the strength." She looks at his pokemon for a moment before turning to him. "If you want, I could bring you something to eat."
Back to top Go down

Male

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Alistair's Training Ground   Alistair's Training Ground Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:16 am

"Naa its fine. I eat enough. There are plenty of fresh berries around here."
Alistair yawned fixing the watch on his wrist. He was quite bored at the moment. He was doing nothing of anything and wouldn't for a while.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Alistair's Training Ground   Alistair's Training Ground Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:00 pm

Chiaki raised a brow. "If you want, you can battle other trainers..." She pointed off into the distance. "There are grounds where a lot of them take a go at it..."
Back to top Go down

Male

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Alistair's Training Ground   Alistair's Training Ground Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:04 pm

"I would but i am not one to really fight yet. My Pokemon just slouch around here as it is. They only fight if something attacks me. However they are very competitive between each other. If a trainer challenges me my Pokemon will roar at them full blast and i think that is a little violent honestly.."
Alistair laughed a bit his Ralts hooped onto his shoulder smiling lightly.
"He loves to meet new people. Quite odd really, Most Ralts are shy."
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Alistair's Training Ground   Alistair's Training Ground Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:58 pm

Chiaki gave a slight laugh. "Yeah... my Ralts is shy as fuck, but he's working hard... honestly, I think he's going to be one heck of a fighter."
Back to top Go down

Male

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Alistair's Training Ground   Alistair's Training Ground Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:40 am

Ralts yawned lightly as he stood in front of Alistair. He believed it was his time to learn some moves. He had to get stronger or fall behind the rest. Alistair knew this yawning lightly.
"Ok Ralts! It is about time you learned a move! How about this.... I will teach you Extrasensory. Its a move that is quite the unique move for physic pokemon like yourself. First build up some inner focus and then release it in upon a opponent. They may flinch upon the strike so keep the focus going..."
Ralts understood what he said and sat down lightly thinking to himself. He knew what must be done and focused inside himself.
Back to top Go down

Male

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Alistair's Training Ground   Alistair's Training Ground Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:50 am

Ralts continued to focus as he stood up and got into a light stance. He focused his energy and will into a near by rock and slammed into it as a light flashed breaking the rock. Ralts passed out after the hit and laid there unconscious. Alistair walked up to the Ralts and picked him up smiling. The little pokemon had began to learn a very strong move and wouldn't stop his amazing will to learn it. Ralts eventually woke up regaining focus and used the move again breaking another rock. He would continue this for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alistair's Training Ground   Alistair's Training Ground Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alistair's Training Ground
Page 1 of 1