Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zhane vs. Lucas

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zhane Volkner

Zhane Volkner

Male
Number of posts : 144
Married/dating (RP wise) : Single
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Trainer License
Badges: None
Pokemon: Shieldon Lv. 5, Machop LV. 4, Growlithe LV. 4
About me:

Zhane vs. Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Zhane vs. Lucas   Zhane vs. Lucas Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:41 am

He stands there with his Houndour running around and jumps on top of his head. " OK...Houndour chill out..we still have a battle to win." Houndour jumps down and balls up as he is taking a slight rest.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Sykes

Lucas Sykes

Male
Number of posts : 177
Married/dating (RP wise) : single
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Trainer License
Pokemon: 1. Houndour 2. Abra 3. Seedot
About me: Homeless, insane and I love to snuggle!

Zhane vs. Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane vs. Lucas   Zhane vs. Lucas Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:45 am

A tall toppless young man enters the arena. His jeans ripped and old, a cigarette was placed between his lips. A rather unusually large houndour followed him with a proud and badass expression. He stopped and while petting his pokemon that wouldn't take his eyes of Zhane's, he tilted his head and greeted his opponent "S'up"
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-clash.rpg-board.net/
Zhane Volkner

Zhane Volkner

Male

Trainer License
About me:

Zhane vs. Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane vs. Lucas   Zhane vs. Lucas Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:49 am

He stands up and pulls a shirt out of his backpack. " First put a shirt on." He stands there as the shirt is flying towards you. His Houndour quickly rises and stands by Zhane's side. " Are you ready?" He asks as his Houndour barks once.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Sykes

Lucas Sykes

Male

Trainer License

Zhane vs. Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane vs. Lucas   Zhane vs. Lucas Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:52 am

"Woah, man! Fee clothes! thanks" he cheers while taking it on "now it wont be so cold to sleep under that bridge Hound" he grins and houndoom returns it. "Now.." his eyes become serious "let's do this" his pokemon nods and goes upfront. Its eyes flash with wild instinct and its size was admirable. A really fit pokemon, ready to rip something to shreds.
Back to top Go down
Zhane Volkner

Zhane Volkner

Male

Trainer License
About me:

Zhane vs. Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane vs. Lucas   Zhane vs. Lucas Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:56 am

He looks at you with a no emotion on his face. He places his hands in his pockets as he begisn to speak. " Houndour lets begin." He says this as Houndour quickly jumps forward lands about 3 feet from Houndour. " You may start...Lucas.." He says this as he knows you won't know who he is, but he knows you.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Sykes

Lucas Sykes

Male

Trainer License

Zhane vs. Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane vs. Lucas   Zhane vs. Lucas Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:02 am

He grins sinisterly "Shred 'im" The houndour takes off in amazing speed and gets into close range with the opponent's pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Zhane Volkner

Zhane Volkner

Male

Trainer License
About me:

Zhane vs. Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane vs. Lucas   Zhane vs. Lucas Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:15 am

He stands there as his Houndour watches your Pokemon. Houndour quickly begins to back up as he is still facing him. He is ready to take away necessary attack to beat you. "Get ready Houndour." Houndour quickly nods as he is still focused at you Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female
Number of posts : 154

Trainer License
Pokemon: Trainer
About me:

Zhane vs. Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane vs. Lucas   Zhane vs. Lucas Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:21 am

Chiaki walks by and notices the battle. "Oh, hello there..." she mumbles as she sits down, throwing her pokeball to the ground; Totodile pops up, looking at her expectantly. "Let's watch a great battle." she says, and Totodile sits down next to her, wagging its tail.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Sykes

Lucas Sykes

Male

Trainer License

Zhane vs. Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane vs. Lucas   Zhane vs. Lucas Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:37 am

The houndour lunged forward on his legs directly at his opponent's pokemon with a wide open mouth, filled with many sharp and deadly teeth. An offensive move has been made and the Houndour moves very fast for such a big one too.
Back to top Go down
Zhane Volkner

Zhane Volkner

Male

Trainer License
About me:

Zhane vs. Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane vs. Lucas   Zhane vs. Lucas Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:41 am

"Houndour roll." Houndour quickly rolls to the side as you Pokemon is left helpless. " Houndour attack." Houndour quickly capitalizes on him and he attempts to ram into him with full thrust pushing up about 2 feet away. Houndour stands there as he is still on guard for what about to come
Back to top Go down
Lucas Sykes

Lucas Sykes

Male

Trainer License

Zhane vs. Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane vs. Lucas   Zhane vs. Lucas Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:48 am

The Houndour grins as he sees his opponent roll away. He suddenly rams his paws into the ground and uses the intertion from his jump to turn his body while hoding ont the ground. And as his opponent would income thinking he's lost control, he would thrust his leg out, making it powerfully kick into his opponent's jaw. Since the opponent also jumped into it all himself, the attack should be quite severe and very surprising.
Back to top Go down
Zhane Volkner

Zhane Volkner

Male

Trainer License
About me:

Zhane vs. Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane vs. Lucas   Zhane vs. Lucas Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:52 am

Houndour get kicked but as he is turn away from the momentum he bites you in the leg as just as you make contact with him. He hits the ground and get back up quickly as he is still pretty well. " Houndour be careful." Says Zhane.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Sykes

Lucas Sykes

Male

Trainer License

Zhane vs. Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane vs. Lucas   Zhane vs. Lucas Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:56 am

As his opponent flies backwards, his body finishes to swing around and he now faces his opponent once again. Continuing the motion and not alowing the opponent to catch breath he dashes towards him again while growling loudly. It sends a sense of fear into the oppoent, who is already in a rather tight spot. This houndour really meant bussiness.
Back to top Go down
Zhane Volkner

Zhane Volkner

Male

Trainer License
About me:

Zhane vs. Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane vs. Lucas   Zhane vs. Lucas Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:02 am

Houndour looks at him with a ferocious expression. He begins to bark madly as he is holding ground and is waiting for you to come closer. " Houndour Ariel time." says Zhane as Houndour jumps up into the air blocking the sun from the sky. He isn't very high in the air but is high enough for him not to hurt himself when he lands. He waits as he is almost about to drop from the air.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Sykes

Lucas Sykes

Male

Trainer License

Zhane vs. Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane vs. Lucas   Zhane vs. Lucas Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:09 am

The Houndour grins and suddenly grabs into the ground again when he's almost directly under his opponent in the air. He spins to the side so he is now behind his opponent- a very difficult angle to defend, especialy while in midair. As his opponent had almost reached the ground, Houndour continues his motion by powerfully jumping in attempt to pierce his nails and teeth into his opponent's back. The trainer was watching his pokemon move gracefully thinking "Insane...Houndour has a great sense of connecting all his movements, not wasting a bit... a rare talent...I haven't even had to step in yet...great...so far"
Back to top Go down
Zhane Volkner

Zhane Volkner

Male

Trainer License
About me:

Zhane vs. Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane vs. Lucas   Zhane vs. Lucas Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:14 am

Houndour quickly spins slightly around as the sunlight instantly flashes into your eye partial making you squint as is is effecting you seeing ability. Houndour manages to push off your back as you fall under him as the sun has made you miss him. We both land fine as he are about 4 feet from each other. " Your Houndour is very skilled..." says Zhane.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Sykes

Lucas Sykes

Male

Trainer License

Zhane vs. Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane vs. Lucas   Zhane vs. Lucas Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:20 am

The houndour frowned. A dog's senses are based on smell. And even though the sun did flash brightly, it didn't lead him too far off the target and he managed to leave a very few rips and a slight bitemark. As they landed apart from each other, Houndour stood up very displeased that he didn't see that coming, but he's ready to go again and the way he saw it- he's cornering his opponent. Slowly, but assured. The trainer smiled during the short pause "Well you know, livin' on the streets like this has kinda made tough dough outa both of us..." Houndour barks in agreement and was ready to keep pressing the attack, he didn't appreciate the hold up.
Back to top Go down
Zhane Volkner

Zhane Volkner

Male

Trainer License
About me:

Zhane vs. Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane vs. Lucas   Zhane vs. Lucas Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:26 am

"Yea...I guess so." He says this as Houndour barks once rapidly. He begins to run at full force toward your Houndour. Houndour then begins to bark and growl rapidly as he is become extremely mean. He intent top win as changed to the intent to destroy. " Houndour finish this." Says Zhane.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Sykes

Lucas Sykes

Male

Trainer License

Zhane vs. Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane vs. Lucas   Zhane vs. Lucas Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:30 am

The houndour grinned. The opponent is going berserk. And the only thing good against berserk is a cool head. Houndour concentrated deeply and kneeled slightly, this will be a crusher. The trainer grinned as well, seeing how much this pokemon reflected him. His believed his pokemon should make it. Afterall, he's not the one carrying wounds.
Back to top Go down
Zhane Volkner

Zhane Volkner

Male

Trainer License
About me:

Zhane vs. Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane vs. Lucas   Zhane vs. Lucas Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:34 am

Houndour is still running forward as his speed begins to increase slightly as the wind is beginning show around him. As he gets closer Houndour begins to duck down and concentrate in his legs. " Houndour...Show him you true power."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Sykes

Lucas Sykes

Male

Trainer License

Zhane vs. Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane vs. Lucas   Zhane vs. Lucas Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:39 am

Hondour begins to tremble with exitement. His muscles are tense, nerves sharp and mind clear, nails drawn, teeth beeing showed. He growled loudly one last time to push back the self confidence the opponent bad. He was as ready as he could be.
Back to top Go down
Zhane Volkner

Zhane Volkner

Male

Trainer License
About me:

Zhane vs. Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane vs. Lucas   Zhane vs. Lucas Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:42 am

Houndour smiles as he quickly jumps forward and begins to spin around making himself a arrow like. " Houndour perfect set up." Says Zhane as his plan had worked. Houndour is flying at you with extreme speed as the only thing you see is a black figure spinning very fast at your Houndour.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Sykes

Lucas Sykes

Male

Trainer License

Zhane vs. Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane vs. Lucas   Zhane vs. Lucas Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:53 am

Houndour reacts and as his opponent gets very close, he falls onto his back while pointing out all of his nails into the air. As his opponent flies over him, since he cannot control his trajectory in midair, houndour's nails slash into him while he is spinning and moving forward directly over him. Thusly, leaving him amazingly ripped as he fully passes by. Having a stable position, unlike midair, houndour should be able to resist any struggle his opponent woud try to produce in midair.
Back to top Go down
Zhane Volkner

Zhane Volkner

Male

Trainer License
About me:

Zhane vs. Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane vs. Lucas   Zhane vs. Lucas Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:57 am

Houndour is flying by as he is scratched and falls on top on you as your Houndour's legs are push to the side and my Houndour is resting on its chest. He bites him int he next swiftly as he is still hurt from the scratches. He jumps back off you as he scratches your hind legs slightly. " Houndour...you are hurt decently...Try to keep away from getting hit." Says Zhane as he is slightly concerned with his Pokemon's well being.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female
Number of posts : 154

Trainer License
Pokemon: Trainer
About me:

Zhane vs. Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane vs. Lucas   Zhane vs. Lucas Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:50 pm

Chiaki continues to watch the fight as she notices Totodile fidgeting. "Calm down, this isn't your fight... I know you wanna battle, but just watch." She pauses for a moment. "It's a good experience to watch and learn.... besides... things are getting interesting..." she muses with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zhane vs. Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane vs. Lucas   Zhane vs. Lucas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zhane vs. Lucas
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next