Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lucius vs Lucas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Aaron

Sir Aaron

Male
Number of posts : 77
Married/dating (RP wise) : no
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Trainer License
Badges: None
Pokemon: Treecko, Wishmur, Corpfish
About me: A young 18 year old fighting to be the best

Lucius vs Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Lucius vs Lucas   Lucius vs Lucas Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:37 pm

A young teenager waits in a small open field, with a lot of tall grass for hiding. He waited for his opponent to arrive so he could have his first battle. As he waited a small wind started to blow.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Sykes

Lucas Sykes

Male
Number of posts : 177
Married/dating (RP wise) : single
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Trainer License
Pokemon: 1. Houndour 2. Abra 3. Seedot
About me: Homeless, insane and I love to snuggle!

Lucius vs Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucius vs Lucas   Lucius vs Lucas Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:40 pm

He walked into the area with the houndour besides him. Time to see how his pokemon was. "You ready houndour?" he asked while exhaling fumes of nicotine. "HOUNDOUR!" The pokemon answered with clear excitement and grin "A'ight.." he then looked at his opponent. wonder what good this one can do
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-clash.rpg-board.net/
Sir Aaron

Sir Aaron

Male

Trainer License

Lucius vs Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucius vs Lucas   Lucius vs Lucas Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:45 pm

Seeing his opponent, Lucius quickly trow a poke ball in front of him, with a flash a small Treecko came out. After he came out, Treecko stud up on his legs and quickly rose both of his hands ready for battle. "You go first", Lucius said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Sykes

Lucas Sykes

Male

Trainer License

Lucius vs Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucius vs Lucas   Lucius vs Lucas Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:47 pm

"Hm.." he'd look at his opponent's treecko for a moment. Then he turned to look a houndour and nooded at treecko "Go get 'im" he grinned as the oundour would take off in amazing speed towards treecko. Houndour's speed was exeptional and soon he'd be almost directly infront of treecko.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aaron

Sir Aaron

Male

Trainer License

Lucius vs Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucius vs Lucas   Lucius vs Lucas Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:52 pm

Seeing the Houndour come at them, Lucius quickly said "Go treecko use pound." After he said that, treecko quickly rushed towards the houndour getting ready. When they were about to crash, treecko swiftly jumped above houndour, and with a quick spin, treeckos tail rushed towards Houndours head.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Sykes

Lucas Sykes

Male

Trainer License

Lucius vs Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucius vs Lucas   Lucius vs Lucas Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:01 pm

Houndour reacted and began to slide to the side, quickly changing direction. He avoided the pounding attack and began to growl loudly, sending fear through his opponent's mind. A dark pokemon is a master at that.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aaron

Sir Aaron

Male

Trainer License

Lucius vs Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucius vs Lucas   Lucius vs Lucas Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:06 pm

Seeing the houndaur open his mouth, Lucius quickly said "Close your ears quick." After saying that Treecko quickly closed his ears with his hands and started to look at houndour with a scary face, using his leer attack to lower the deffences of houndour.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Sykes

Lucas Sykes

Male

Trainer License

Lucius vs Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucius vs Lucas   Lucius vs Lucas Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:09 pm

His houndour would get slightly scared himself. "houndour don't give into it!" He shouted to his pokemon. The pokemon quickly buckled up and dashed at the landing trecko, sending his teeth directly into its stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aaron

Sir Aaron

Male

Trainer License

Lucius vs Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucius vs Lucas   Lucius vs Lucas Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:15 pm

Seeing houndour run at treecko with his open mouth, Lucius quickly figured out what was coming. before treecko landed Lucius shouted "Pound once more." While in mid air treecko started to spin when houndour was right in range, going for a hit. Because it was so sudden there was no chance for houndour to dodge.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Sykes

Lucas Sykes

Male

Trainer License

Lucius vs Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucius vs Lucas   Lucius vs Lucas Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:26 pm

He dcided that's enough improvisation, he neds to step in as a trainer. He'd see houndour repeat a mistake. Charge for the opponent and then get an attack from high. He knew exacly the trainer would comand treecko to do the same and as he did he shouted "houndour JUMP!" Since houndours speed is much larger he'd jump and reach the treecko aiming for below with his teeth wide open. What a surprise, the trainer's interferance can mean alot. At point blank range, houndour tries to sink his sharp teeth into treecko's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aaron

Sir Aaron

Male

Trainer License

Lucius vs Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucius vs Lucas   Lucius vs Lucas Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:36 pm

When houndour attacked, treecko was still spinning in the air, so he didnt saw the attack. Because of that Lucius quickly shouted "Reverse your spin." A second after, Treecko quickly reversed his spin, with his tail going straight at houndour.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Sykes

Lucas Sykes

Male

Trainer License

Lucius vs Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucius vs Lucas   Lucius vs Lucas Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:36 pm

"NOW!" the trainer shouted as a stream of fire shot out of Hondour's opened mouth at point blank range. Beeing so close to his opponent, houndours fiery attack should most likely end up beeing a critical strike on the grass typed pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aaron

Sir Aaron

Male

Trainer License

Lucius vs Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucius vs Lucas   Lucius vs Lucas Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:41 pm

Because they were so close and treeckos attack was still on, it was to late for houdaur to dodge. The attack came quickly from beneath houndours lower jab, and made him close his mouth, when he was about to unleash his ember attack. That would make a great damge due to the fact that houdour was hit by a leer, also now that his mouth were closed the ember would burn his mouth, and that would be enough for treecko to win.

(you cant use ember with closed mouth and i think you cant dodge this)
Back to top Go down
Lucas Sykes

Lucas Sykes

Male

Trainer License

Lucius vs Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucius vs Lucas   Lucius vs Lucas Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:05 pm

(dont make me laugh Very Happy houndour was very aware that he'd have to take that hit- it's a kamikaze attack. i wanted you to pound me because this way i'd not only be able to gain distance but also make my fire engulf more of yoru body >;3 sometimes allowing to recieve damage can be a good thing. and no, none of us could dodge this i agree.)

Knowing this could not be avoided Houndour only managed to turn his head slightly to avoid contact directly from below and got hit into the side of his jaw. But houndour is a big dog with powerfull jaws and Treecko's attack was launched from midair, thusly not creating enough energy to kick his mouth together. The fire houndour sacrifised himself to land engulfs trecko's torso and since houndour got kicked, he flew backwards while still spewing fire, making it engulf trecko's face as well. Houndour fell onto the ground hurt, but he stood up being a sturdy pokemon. Treecko's body was burning and he grinned. A long and proud howl would erupt from the injured pokemon.

(btw houndour's ability- flash fire is increasing the potent damage of his fire attacks)
Back to top Go down
Sir Aaron

Sir Aaron

Male

Trainer License

Lucius vs Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucius vs Lucas   Lucius vs Lucas Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:24 pm

(its been a while sorry)

After taking that hit, treecko started glowing, and grass energy started to come out. It was his overgrow ability, which increased treeckos the power of treeckos grass attacks, a lot. After seying what happened, Lucius rose his hand and said "Return treecko" After doing that, Lucius started to leave the area.

(you win, i dont have time to fight, got to train and catch new pokemon)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lucius vs Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucius vs Lucas   Lucius vs Lucas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucius vs Lucas
Page 1 of 1