Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Trainer License
Badges: None
Pokemon: Trainer
About me:

Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:45 pm

Chiaki suddenly jumps up. "SHIT. LET'S GO FIND SOME WILD SHROOMISHESISH. THEY'RE SHROOMS, RIGHT? SO WE CAN GET HIGH. DO WE HAVE TO KILL THEM? CHINGS!" Chiaki is now screaming at the top of her lungs and will later blame it on the weed. "FUCK. SHROOOOOOOOOOOOMISHES. CHIIIIIIIING LINGS. RAAAAACISTS."
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:53 pm

After that strange incident of getting high with that unknown stranger (she never DID get his name...), Chiaki makes her way back to the training grounds.

"Okay, Totodile, let's figure this out..." Chiaki begins.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:56 pm

Chiaki notices a thin tree and looks at Totodile. "Well, this'll take a while, but... let's see if you can scratch the fuck out of that and make it fall." Totodile nods its head as it charges at the tree, slashing at it several times, then pulling back. It growls in annoyance, noting the little damage it did, and tries harder.

In the meantime, Chiaki sits on the ground, attempting to figure out a somewhat decent team she can pull together.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:07 pm

"Okay, I've figured it out." Chiaki muses as she looks over at the working Totodile; it's been scratching at the tree trunk and is about halfway through in making it topple over. "Hey, Totodile, we're gonna do some improvising!" she calls out. The Totodile turns towards its master, almost curious, and Chiaki ponders for a moment. "See if you can attempt water gun... I know it'll be hard, but just try... we've got time, anyways." The Totodile looks at the girl and begins once more
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:22 pm

Chiaki watches as Totodile continues to spurt water from its mouth, straining to keep the small flow going. "Keep it up Totodile." she calls out as she looks at the tree; the dampen bark would make it easier to destroy, though with that came patience.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:29 pm

"Okay, Totodile, take a short break; wouldn't want you straining yourself." The Totodile waddles towards her as she pats its head, looking at the tree. "Just a few more tries and it should be good to go, 'kay?" The Totodile nods its head as they wait for several minutes before Chiaki orders her pokemon to go back to spurting water at the tree.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:38 pm

"Keep at it Totodile!" Chiaki calls out as the Totodile continues spurting faint streams of water; however, there is a difference. The force appears to be stronger than before, and Chiaki nods her head. "That's good, keep it up!"
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:53 pm

"Okay, the grand finale... Totodile, use water gun!" Totodile does so once more, a powerful blast of water smacking the center of the tree, causing it to fall down from the force. Totodile jumps back and looks at Chiaki eagerly, and the girl smiles. "Good work." she says as she rummages through her pocket for some pokemon food. The Totodile eagerly takes a bite from it as Chiaki sighs. "You've earned it... keep it up and we'll be good in no time." With that, the two leave the training grounds.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:51 pm

"Okay, let's see..." Chiaki looks at her Ralts and Totodile. "Ralts, can you try growling at Totodile? Freak him out a bit." The Ralts turns to Totodile and does a faint growl. Totodile snickers slightly as Chiaki gives it a disapproving look. "Okay, let's just get down the basics... keep trying on that, Ralts... as for you..." she turns to Totodile. "Let's see if you can do rage... now... get mad." The Totodile hopped up and down happily and did its best impression of an angry face. Chiaki sighed. "Okay, not exactly... just... get pissed, or something." Totodile tried again, only to double over in laughter. Chiaki groans.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:53 pm

"Okay, here..." Chiaki picks up a rock and looks up at the sky. "God, please don't smite me for what may seem like pokemon cruelty." With that, she flings the rock at Totodile, bonking it on the head. The Totodile shakes its head, annoyed, and snaps at Chiaki. "Shit!" she exclaims, jumping back. "Er... Ralts... help?" Ralts attempts to growl once more, which fails, and Chiaki's arm is soon being gnawed on by Totodile. "Ow! Fuck! Bad! But good at the same time - shit!"
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 4:37 am

"Okay, let's go back to practicing again..." Chiaki muses as she releases all three of her pokemon. "Totodile, we're going to have to learn how to control your rage better if you want to harness it properly..." she looks over at Elekid. "Okay, Elekid, let's try quick attack! Do it on Totodile." Elekid does so, causing Totodile to fly back. As soon as Totodile gets up, it growls, annoyed. "Totodile, try and relax... harness the anger..." Totodile growls, charging at Elekid as Chiaki curses. "SHIT." She grabs Elekid as she jumps away from Totodile. "Totodile, relax." Totodile lets out a cry as Chiaki turns to Ralts. "Ralts, use growl." Ralts attempts to, but Totodile snaps at it.

"Training begins." Chiaki breathes.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 4:42 am

Totodile continues to snap at Chiaki's direction. "Totodile, relax!" Crap, this'll be interesting. "Elekid, use quick attack!" Elekid does so, though it does little damage this time. "Okay... we have to be-" Totodile charges once more, using water gun. "CAREFUL!" Chiaki turns to Ralts and Elekid. "Okay, Elekid, try quick attack once more! Ralts, use growl to lower Totodile's attack!" Ralts attempts to, though Totodile merely runs towards the two pokemon. "Elekid, now!" Elekid slams itself against Totodile, though is injured in the process, jumping back as it hobbles slightly. Totodile snaps at them again.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:12 am

"Okay, let's just go with the flow on this one..." Chiaki murmurs as Totodile continues to snap at them wildly. "Ralts, use growl and Elekid, use quick attack!" Ralts attempts to growl, giving off a faint sound as Totodile snaps at their direction again. Elekid charges at Totodile, slamming into it, but recoiling at the pain. Totodile, even more enraged, chases after them. "RUN!"
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:14 am

"Okay, Ralts, try growl once more! C'mon!" Ralts attempts to again, the sound stronger, though it still wasn't enough to frighten Totodile. "Elekid, try quick attack once more!" Elekid nods its head, charging at Totodile, striking it before jumping back. Totodile didn't do so much as to flinch this time, which meant that its rage was still building. Still... "Good, keep at it!" Chiaki yelled at Elekid. "Do it again!"
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:27 am

Elekid slams itself into Totodile, this time causing Totodile to fall back ever so slightly. However, it is not enough to distract it as it swipes at Elekid, managing to sratch its back as Elekid recoils from the hit. Ralts gives another growl, distracting Totodile as Elekid jumps back on its feet. "Quick attack once more!" Before Totodile can realize it, Elekid slams itself into Totodile before bursting back into a run, avoiding it.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:01 pm

(Fuck, I have my laggy compy. Can't wait until I get a laptop for college >:O)

ANYWAYS... what was supposed to happen was that Totodile, Ralts, and Elekid master attacks. All is well. The people rejoice.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:09 pm

THE NEXT DAY (WOOOO AND I HOPE TO GOD MY COMPY DOES FREAK OUT)

Chiaki walks in with her three pokemon following closely behind. "Okay, let's see..." She looks over at Ralts. "It'll be good if we can get some offensive moves learned so... how about confusion?" The Ralts tilted its head. "Okay... well, let me first get Totodile and Elekid ready." She turned to the two pokemon. "Why don't we try bite, Totodile? And Elekid, you can try Thundershock." She pointed at several trees. "You guys practice over there while I get started with Ralts." The two pokemon nodded their heads as they began working on the moves.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:11 pm

"As for you... well, Confusion..." She thought for a moment before sighing, sitting down. Ralts continued to look rather confused as Chiaki gave a small smile. "Well, what better way of testing it than on me?" Ralts made a sound of protest, not wanting to hurt the trainer, but Chiaki held up a hand. "I can't send you off to train just like Elekid and Totodile... this is special training, hence, special victim." She pointed at herself. "Just try; if I fall unconscious, more than likely, you're doing it right." Ralts gave a slight nod of its head as it looked at Chiaki. The girl continued to sit there as she sighed. "You have to focus." she admonished.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:24 pm

Ralts tried once more, and Chiaki shook her head. "Don't feel a thing." she said. "You have to really focus, concentrate... ignore the outside." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Relaxing is the key." Ralts nodded its head as it copied its trainer.

Meanwhile, Totodile and Elekid had tagged team in working to take down the trees; Elekid would first shoot small jolts of thunder at it repeatedly in an attempt to build it up, while Totodile would deliver the finishing blow by taking a jawful of it.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:42 pm

Ralts attempts confusion once more and a flash of pain is seen on Chiaki's face. Ralts stops, worried, and Chiaki opens her eyes. "Good, you're getting there." she says. "It'll be okay, the pain's really not all that bad..." She gives a half smirk. "I know how to stop it, anyways." Ralts, doubting its owner, doesn't seem to assured. "Just try again." Ralts nods its head as it uses Confusion once more, the attack getting stronger.

The same goes for Elekid and Totodile. Elekid is close to mastering its technique, using Thundershock on a tree only twice instead of the many times it did before. Totodile, however, still found it difficult to use bite, but was slowly getting better at it.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:52 pm

Ralts continued to concentrate and Chiaki winced once more. She held up a hand, and Ralts stoppde. "Good, but not great." She sighed. "God, I'm getting a headache... still, it's a big improvement. We're going to have to continue working on this, okay?" Ralts nodded its head. "Okay, as for Totodile and Elekid... let's see how they're doing..." She walked over, noticing Elekid now blasting trees down with ease, though Totodile still looked as if it were having some problems. "Totodile, relax!" she yelled. "If you get irritated easily, then you're not going to learn much in improving it!" Totodile nodded as it tried again. "Good work, Elekid! Keep it up!" Elekid gave a proud smirk as it continued.

"Now then Ralts, let's practice another attack that doesn't involve causing me pain... let's try double team."
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:56 pm

"Oh, I almost forgot..." Chiaki mused as she whipped out a pokeball. Her pokemon stopped their training, turning to see what was going on, and Chiaki released her Growlithe. It gave a loud bark as Ralts jumped back, though Chiaki cracked a smile. "Welcome to the team, Growlithe." she stated as it gave another bark. "Okay, we're going to train you too... let's work on bite and ember, okay?" Growlithe nodded its head. "First, practice with Totodile in bite over there with the trees... when you get ready to train for ember, come over to me and Ralts, okay?" Growlithe gave a happy bark before running off, joining Totodile.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:03 pm

Elekid ran over to Chiaki, giving a proud smile. Chiaki nodded her head. "Good job." she praised. "You've got that down... now let's work on a close range attack." She sighed. "Okay, this is a low kick..." she showed Elekid, the pokemon intrigued at the technique. "Try it." Elekid did so, only to fall and roll on its back, and it growled. "Calm down; just work on it slowly before doing it at full speed, okay?" Elekid nodded its head.

"Okay, Ralts, double team... work on trying to surround me." Chiaki rummaged through her pant pocket as she whipped out a small bouncy ball. "I'm gonna gently toss it at you, okay? I need you to create good enough illusions that'll make me miss." Ralts nodded its head, determined to prove its worth.

Totodile and Growlithe continued their training as well, working harder; Growlithe seemed more at ease with the attack, causing Totodile to become competitive as it too worked in beating its new "opponent."
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:16 pm

Ralts began working on Double team, attempting to confuse the trainer, though Chiaki had managed to throw the ball at it every single time. Ralts faltered, feeling as if it wasn't working up to its trainer's expectations. "It'll be okay, Ralts... you need more confidence in what you're donig." she said. "C'mon, you're a brilliant pokemon! Show that to me!" Ralts, its spirits up, began working harder.

Elekid, meanwhile, had taken an interest in learning the new fighting technique. While it was difficult, it believed that it would be a worthwhile technique in the future.

Totodile and Growlithe continued using bite. Totodile had just about gotten it, only messing up every so often when it got distracted by Growlithe. Still, the Totodile was pleased that it had been able to learn the technique so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:09 pm

Ralts continued working on Double Team; it was difficult, attempting to give off the illusion. "C'mon Ralts, keep at it! You're almost there!" Chiaki exclaimed. "Elekid, how's it going?" She turned to the electric pokemon, watching his kicks become swifter each time. "Good! What about your Totodile? Growlithe?" Totodile ran over, waving its arms around as if to say, "I beat Growlithe!" Chiaki gave a small laugh as she walked over to Growlithe. "Good job." she said as Growlithe gave a bark. "Now, continuing... let's work on ember." Growlithe gave another bark, happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2