Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Trainer License
Badges: None
Pokemon: Trainer
About me:

Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) Empty
PostSubject: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:12 pm

Chiaki walks in, releasing her Totodile from the pokeball "So... er... I guess we train." The Totodile wags its tail happily as it does a dance, causing Chiaki to sigh. "Okay, let's figure this out... water gun?" The Totodile attempts to, only having a slight spurt of water come from its mouth. "... eh, we'll keep trying."

(Fuck it, not more italics. They drive me mad)
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:34 pm

"Okay, Totodile, you can do this! WATER GUN!" The Totodile tries again and the same, weak spurt of water escapes its mouth.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Sykes

Lucas Sykes

Male
Number of posts : 177
Married/dating (RP wise) : single
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Trainer License
Pokemon: 1. Houndour 2. Abra 3. Seedot
About me: Homeless, insane and I love to snuggle!

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:35 pm

He walks into the area "What the hell? this place already taken? And by a chick too..?" he glares at her and her pokemon "pff.."

(you do know how to train right? ;3)
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-clash.rpg-board.net/
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:37 pm

(I'm going with the flow XD)

Chiaki notices the newcomer and raises a brow. "Uh... sorry, didn't see your name on this site..." She looks at him warily
Back to top Go down
Lucas Sykes

Lucas Sykes

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:38 pm

"Would you mind speaking up?" He raised an eyebrow while drawing a cigarette

(there are rules if you really wanna teach your pokemon moves ;3 check em ;D)
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:40 pm

(I did; so much delicious confusion; please don't kill my character XD)

Chiaki gives another sigh. "OKAY, MISTER..." she speaks loudly, almost defiant. She crosses her arms as she raises a brow. "I'm sorry if I'm not as cool as your cigarette-smoking ass, but whatever." She gives a slight wave of her hand. "Unless, of course, you can show me how it's done."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Sykes

Lucas Sykes

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:44 pm

A grin paints onto his face as he chuckles once. Then twice. And suddenly he'd burst into laughter "buahahaahahah... oh my hahahaha!" He laughs sincerely while walking over to chiaki. He'd stop directly infront of her and stop laughing looking directly at her "Oh, a wise one ain't ya? Sure I'll show you" he smirks lightly drawing a cigarette for her in a teasing manner as in a 'can you do it, pansy' way.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:48 pm

She looks at the cigarette in his hand and with a defiant look says, "I don't smoke."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Sykes

Lucas Sykes

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:49 pm

"You told me to show ya, didn't you? well here you go" he'd chuckle and smirk lightly "we only live once, right?"
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:52 pm

Chiaki rolls her eyes. "Frankly, I don't see how getting lung cancer by the age of twenty five is 'living life.'" She uses finger quotes at the words. There is an odd silence in the air, as if the offer is still up, and Chiaki sighs. "Gimme that." she snatches the cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Sykes

Lucas Sykes

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:54 pm

"Right on!" he smirks lighitng his lighter ad holding it out for her. Chiaki can notice the cigarette having a dtrnage end to it. Almost as if it was homemade.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:57 pm

Chiaki eyes the cigarette for a moment and then the cigarette lighter. "You make this?" she asks, holding up the cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Sykes

Lucas Sykes

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:59 pm

He smiled widely and proudly "Yup! homemade, if yo uknow what i mean.." He chuckles "cmon puff it, the fire's gonna burn it up" he says looking at the fire burning off the cigarette's tip
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:01 pm

Chiaki takes a drag, puffing the smoke out as she stares at the cigarette. How long has it been since she touched one of these...? She says nothing, merely contemplating as she takes another drag. She remembers the slight addiction, the nicotine, and wonders if she's going to end up depending on them again. Still, the whole situation - taking a drag with some guy she just met on the training grounds with her Totodile running around in circles - seems okay.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Sykes

Lucas Sykes

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:05 pm

His eyes widen slightly "woah take it easy, girl. Let me have some too. You know this aint just tobacco" he said in a tone saying 'you should know that' and gently took the joint from her fingers. He then took some very good drags himself. Chiaki should begin to feel affected, as did he. He was always the first to get affected. "So..." he says with narrowed eyes and a slight smile "that yoru pokemon" he asks in a slow tone pointing at your totodile. His eyes were slightly reddish. He was acting kinda strange and held out the joint to you. "Want more..?" he chuckled slghtly as fumes would exit his nostrills and he'd cough slightly
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:08 pm

Chiaki declines the offer of taking another drag, though the temptation is high. She crouches down, stretching her arm out, and the Totodile frolicks happily towards her before gnawing her arm. "Yep, my Totodile." She nods her head at the hyper pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Sykes

Lucas Sykes

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:12 pm

He'd begin to chuckle "Yhea that like...tottaly...your pokemon! Like you have one, you get it?" he began to chuckle so manicly that he'd have to sit onto the ground. Chiaki would notice the strong smell coming from the cigarette. This wasn't tobacco "Aah...nothing better than a morning weed, aye?" he'd add suming up the surprise. The effects of chiaki's drags should now become appearant.

(ha xDD never take cigarettes from strangers o.o now joo get high on the training ground xD )
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:15 pm

(I guess that's the price to pay. xP)

Chiaki plops on the floor, staring at the sky. She has just taken weed from a stranger and is high but frankly, doesn't give a damn. Whatever happened to just training Totodile has now been thrown out the window. She glances over at the man and, mumbling like an idiot, muses, "You're pretty hot." She knows it sounds stupid but - hey - that's what happens when you're high. Luckily, she has enough self control that she just doesn't jump the man, otherwise that would be fairly awkward.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Sykes

Lucas Sykes

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:21 pm

"Yheaa...? Man you're good looking too...aargh...this shirt is killing me, man" he slowly takes it off, throws it somewhere and takes another drag (lookin-like-my-avvy moment just there xD) "It's like... if i had a car...like a vista cruizer...then i could literally cruize the vistas..." he'd pause for a moment trying to understand what the hell that meant, his eyes were beet red now "Wait what...? pppffff..." he'd fall onto the ground laughing.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:23 pm

Chiaki can't help but give a slight laugh as well as she stares at the sky. "Fuck, I seriously want some fucking chinglings... even though they sound like racist little pokemon, what with their 'CHING CHING CHINGs' and oh mah gawd I want a fucking chingling fucking chings... fuck." Chiaki gives a sigh of contentness.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Sykes

Lucas Sykes

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:31 pm

He'd laugh out loud and suddenly sit up "oh my god! I ust realized! i like the word HIP!" He said it a few times to himself "Hip...hippu...hipppu... It kinda pops you know? Hipppu...oh my god!" He said crossing his yes "I can see my own mouth!" he didn;t even laugh, this was for some reason very serious to him. he's trippin balls
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:33 pm

Chiaki stares at him oddly as she leans in, almost sniffing his hair. "You smell nice..." she muses (LOL CREEPY).
Back to top Go down
Lucas Sykes

Lucas Sykes

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:37 pm

"Hippu...hippppu....hippppu! It kinda looses its meaning after a while you know..?" He calms down "it's not even a word..." He chuckles as you sniff him "I do?" he sniffs back "you too, girl....hippity hoppity, easter's on its waaaaay" he'd laugh hysterically and fall onto the ground. He had no idea why he sang that song just now
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:39 pm

Chiaki giggles at the song. "Oh mah god, I want to fuck a chingling." She pauses, wondering what she has just said, but shrugs it off. "I WANT A RACIST LITTLE POKEMON. THAT AND A FAT POKEMON. OH MAH GOD. FAT BABY POKEMONS ARE DELICIOUS. CHING CHING CHING LINGS FUCK."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Sykes

Lucas Sykes

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:42 pm

He can't sotp laughing "faaaar out! AAAAhahahaha! CHING CHING LING!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)   Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chiaki's training place thing (All welcome)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next