Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chiaki's place

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Trainer License
Badges: None
Pokemon: Trainer
About me:

Chiaki's place Empty
PostSubject: Chiaki's place   Chiaki's place Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:06 pm

Chiaki enters the tiny apartment, dropping two duffle bags on the hardwood floor. Glancing around and noticing the lack of furniture, she pulls out a sleeping bag from one of her duffle bags and lays it on the ground

"Eh, beds are too expensive anyways."

With a faint smile on her lips, she thinks to herself, 'Well, it ain't so bad.'
Back to top Go down
Sir Aaron

Sir Aaron

Male
Number of posts : 77
Married/dating (RP wise) : no

Trainer License
Pokemon: Treecko, Wishmur, Corpfish
About me: A young 18 year old fighting to be the best

Chiaki's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's place   Chiaki's place Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:08 pm

Lucius knocks on the door saying haply
"Can i come in."
He waits for a answer calmly .
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

Chiaki's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's place   Chiaki's place Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:09 pm

Chiaki glances at the door "Sure, come in!" As soon as she says so, she attempts to make the bare apartment look cleaner... somewhat
Back to top Go down
Sir Aaron

Sir Aaron

Male

Trainer License

Chiaki's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's place   Chiaki's place Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:16 pm

Lucius slowly walks in, but not alone. By his feet a small green Treecko was standing. "Hi im Lucius, and this is treecko", the teenager said happy.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

Chiaki's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's place   Chiaki's place Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:31 pm

Chiaki smiles. "Hey, I'm Chiaki." She holds out her hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
Sir Aaron

Sir Aaron

Male

Trainer License

Chiaki's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's place   Chiaki's place Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:55 pm

Lucius quickly stretches his hand towards Chiaki, shaking it gently. After that he turned and started to leave with Treecko, saying "Well i have to go."
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

Chiaki's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's place   Chiaki's place Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:58 pm

Chiaki nods her head. "Uh, 'kay. See ya. Be safe. Don't talk to strangers." She pauses, contemplating the last one, seeing that she herself had just talked to one. "... eh... making friends is okay."
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

Chiaki's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's place   Chiaki's place Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:54 pm

Chiaki walks back in with Totodile following close by. "Okay, so... food..." She puts some of the groceries into the fridge while taking other items out. She proceeds to cut the slab of meat before putting it on a pan to cook.

~*~*~
After taking fucking forever to cook some steak, Chiaki takes out two plates and divides it between Totodile and herself. The water pokemon jumps up and down happily, immediately gnawing on the meat as soon as it touches her table. Chiaki gives a wary smile as she begins to eat as well.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

Chiaki's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's place   Chiaki's place Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:19 pm

Chiaki walks in, gently setting Drake on the sleeping bag that was already laid out on the floor. Totodile and Mizu follow closely behind. "Okay, first aid has got to be around here." she murmurs as she rummages through the bags on the floor. She grabs a white box as she begins to tend to Drake's wounds. "Hey, Totodile, mind getting a pan and filling it up with water?" she asks, her pokemon doing as told. Several minutes later, it returns with the pan as Chiaki dips a cloth into the water, soaking it down before working on the rest of the wounds.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

Male
Number of posts : 42
Married/dating (RP wise) : Single ):

Trainer License
Pokemon: Piplup- Level Two, Name Mizu Gender- Female Weight - 180lbs Attacks: Tackle, Growl
About me:

Chiaki's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's place   Chiaki's place Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:30 pm

Drake is set down on the sleeping bag, it feals all soft under him compared to the hard flower box he hit his back on, his broken leg is bent so the bone doesn't either retreat or come out any more and cause alot more pain that it has done already, he looks at Chiaki "It wont need to be..." He pauses "Cut off will it?" His words are serious and filled with fear, he is more interested in Chiaki than her house or his wound, Drake begins to wonder what he would do with out her, as Totodile comes back with a pan of water he smiles at it softly just before Chiaki wipes the blood from Drake's mouth with a wet cloth, this stings abit but is worth it is Drake wishes to heal faster, he closes his eyes in pain, Mizu sits down beside him resting her wing on his hand for support.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

Chiaki's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's place   Chiaki's place Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:34 pm

Chiaki sighs. "Don't say stupid things." she muses, cleaning up the wound as she grabs a bundle of bandages. "I've already called for a doctor." She pauses for a moment and looks at Drake. "Unless, of course, you want me to saw off your leg." She raises a brow.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

Male

Trainer License
Pokemon: Piplup- Level Two, Name Mizu Gender- Female Weight - 180lbs Attacks: Tackle, Growl
About me:

Chiaki's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's place   Chiaki's place Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:44 pm

Drake looks at Chiaki, he turns to a smile "After the axident in the sand box with that spade...I think I'll pass..." He laughs softly hoping Chiaki will rember. Drake looks at Mizu after opening his eyes, she looks back smiling then waddles off lightly to explore Chiaki's place. Drake turns his head to Chiaki "How long until the doctor will get here?" He asks as if he couldn't bare to have his leg sawed off with a rusty saw. Drake giggles to himself as if to lighten the mood. Drake hears a slight knocking at the door "Uhh...You HAVN'T Ordered a pizza have you?" He asks Chiaki
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

Chiaki's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's place   Chiaki's place Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:56 pm

Chiaki flicks Drake on the forehead. "Shut up." she muses as she goes to answer the door. Murmurs can be heard as a man around fifty walks over. "And... here he is." The doctor nods his head as he takes a look at Drake, murmuring to himself.

(I don't know what to do with your leg. D: Part of me is all, "SAVE HIM!" The other part is all, "I am very tempted to saw off his leg... <__<" )
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

Male

Trainer License
About me:

Chiaki's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's place   Chiaki's place Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:06 pm

Drake gets flicked on his fore head, his hair flies up and he tries to cover it by quickly pushing his hands down over his head so he can't see, pearing through his eyes Drake see's an old man, quickly looking at Chiaki he asks "Pizza?" His words are serious and show that he is confused, Drake giggles as he see's the old mans wrinkly face that looks like a melted candle with a little tuft of gray hair sticking up. Mizu wanders back to Drake with something in her mouth that appears to be a bra, He looks at Chiaki "This yours?" He asks with confusion
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

Chiaki's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's place   Chiaki's place Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:10 pm

Chiaki notices the bra in Mizu's mouth but - frankly - doesn't really give a damn. After all, she's already flat chested as it is, so she really doesn't have anything to hide (yet). Chiaki sighs as she asks the doctor, "How is it?" The doctor sighs. "Well, I can splint the leg up and he should be good... I'll need his permission, of course, since it may be a bit painful" Chiaki looks at Drake. "Well, how about it? Or would you like a missing leg?"
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

Male

Trainer License
About me:

Chiaki's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's place   Chiaki's place Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:30 pm

Drake sighs "Will I get pizza after?" He looks at Chiaki "I don't wanna loose a leg!!" He looks at the docter and pulls the frail old closer and wispers into his small ear "Dont make me loose my leg" Drake lets go and the old man stumbles back pushing his wide 'specticals' further up his nose so they look like owl eyes. The old man askes Drake what sort of pizza he likes as Drake begins to reply the old man pushes his leg back into place and bandages it up "Pepperoooossshhhiitt!!" The man looks at Drake "Never heard of that flavour before my boy and that language?! It's appuling!" The mans voice is very quite and old, with every 'S' he says a wistle is formed thus making Drake laugh rather rudely.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

Chiaki's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's place   Chiaki's place Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Chiaki rolls her eyes. "I'll take care of him after your done, Doctor." Chiaki says. The doctor continues to work on Drake's leg and in no time, his leg was up in a splint. "Don't move it around too much... I suggest you stay here for a while, young man." The doctor stated. "Now about the cost..." Chiaki rolls her eyes. "Yeah, yeah, cost... listen, Doc, in case you haven't noticed, I don't exactly live a beautiful lifestyle." She gives a wave of her hand as if to show off the apartment. "Gimme a few days and I'll get the money to you." The Doctor is skeptical.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

Male

Trainer License
About me:

Chiaki's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's place   Chiaki's place Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:40 pm

Drake looks at Chiaki "I...I could always sell some stuff...." He says trying to help out the best he can "But also...Why should she have to pay?! You're a doctor! You're out to help people not scrub off those poorer than you!" Drake's words are harsh and angry, it's clear that the doctor has annoyed him greatly and he wont give until until he can make Chiaki proud of him. Mizu chirps loudly at the doctor to show that she doesn't like him either, Drake doesn't know why though, he didn't do anything wrong to her. With a smile on Drake's face he pulls out a poffin case releasing two poffins with a flick of the wrist, Drake looks at Chiaki's Totodile and asks her if he'd like one to which he gets a reply of stamping feet and "Dile!!!"
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

Chiaki's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's place   Chiaki's place Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:47 pm

Chiaki turns to Drake and frowns. "Drake, shut up." Her words no longer have that usual friendly tone when she speaks to him, but are now harsh. The doctor looks positively outraged at Drake's spiel as Chiaki turns back towards him. "I'll get the money to you in a week, how about it, Doc?" The doctor nods his head and the two exchange information before he leaves. As soon as the door closes, Chiaki turns to Drake. "What the fuck were you thinking?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

Male

Trainer License
About me:

Chiaki's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's place   Chiaki's place Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:10 pm

Drake looks Chiaki in the eyes "He SHOULDN'T try to take money from you!" Drake moves slightly "THAT'S what I was thinking!!" He sighs as he attempts to stand up but pain takes over his body rather quickly. Mizu takes the poffin that fell on the floor passing it to Totodile with a friendly chirp. Totodile hops up and down on the spot enjoying his meal rather happily.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

Chiaki's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's place   Chiaki's place Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:42 am

Chiaki places a hand and gently but firmly pushes Drake back down. "You need rest. Besides, I can take care of myself." She gives a small smirk. "How else do you think I survived on the streets? Or got this apartment?" She turns around to go to her room but looks back to give a devious smile. "After all, pokemon battles aren't the only things I do." She cracks her knuckles before going back into her room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chiaki's place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chiaki's place   Chiaki's place Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chiaki's place
Page 1 of 1