Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aiden's Training Area

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aiden

Aiden

Male
Number of posts : 39
Married/dating (RP wise) : noone I guess
Registration date : 2009-06-06

Trainer License
Badges: None
Pokemon: Trainer
About me: My only pokemon so far is a lvl2 vulpix

Aiden's Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Aiden's Training Area   Aiden's Training Area Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:49 pm

Walks in and lets vulpix out of its ball. "Vulpix we are going to try to learn a new move today ok buddy." Vulpix replies happily with a soft growl.
Back to top Go down
Aiden

Aiden

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: Aiden's Training Area   Aiden's Training Area Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:57 pm

"Ok now focus Vulpix, you have to make at least one ball of fire come out of your mouth." Vulpix tries hard to force its inate flames into fire balls to fly out of its mouth. He manages to send a little wisp of flame out of his mouth and he then gets sad thinking i am disappointed. "It's ok Vulpix we will get in no time," saying this with a smile. Vulpix gets happier and is ready to do it again.
Back to top Go down
Aiden

Aiden

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: Aiden's Training Area   Aiden's Training Area Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:07 pm

After his first good attempt at it, Vulpix is ready to do it again. He tries harder and lets out a ball of fire followed by a small stream of flame. But this leaves Vulpix alittle drained and so we take alittle break. Thinking Vulpix needs refreshments I give him some pokemon food.
Back to top Go down
Aiden

Aiden

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: Aiden's Training Area   Aiden's Training Area Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:15 pm

Vulipix gets ready to do it again and so I get up and command him to do it. "Vulpix Enber NOW!" Vulpix becomes intensley stimulated by a commanding tone and instead of just trying he suceeds in making a fine stream of flame come out of his mouth but it doesnt carry extreme or even moderate power, it is only enough to damage an opposing pokemon and even ko any pokemon al least 2 lvls above or below him.
Back to top Go down
Aiden

Aiden

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: Aiden's Training Area   Aiden's Training Area Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:57 pm

Vulpix becomes tired from the previous attack learned and now we are going to work on Quick Attack. " Vulpix use Quick Attack!" Vulipix starts running and running trying to hit the speed needed fro this move but ends up falling short of the speed and hitting a tree.
Back to top Go down
Aiden

Aiden

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: Aiden's Training Area   Aiden's Training Area Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:00 am

After waiting a while for Vulpix to regain conciousness, We try again this time Vulpix hits the required speed but ends up making the move very sloppy and messing up its accuracy causing him to miss the tree and spin around coliding with me.
Back to top Go down
Aiden

Aiden

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: Aiden's Training Area   Aiden's Training Area Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:04 am

Again we attempt to use Quick attack and this time vulpix gains some control over the move hitting the tree three out of five times which means he is improving fast.
Back to top Go down
Aiden

Aiden

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: Aiden's Training Area   Aiden's Training Area Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:19 am

Tries to get Vulpix to do it again and this time he ends up hitting the tree 4 out of five times making him faint for too much damage on his head.
Back to top Go down
Aiden

Aiden

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: Aiden's Training Area   Aiden's Training Area Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:25 am

Again attempting it Vulpix finally Hits it five out of five times without having sideeffects so we take a small break.
Back to top Go down
Aiden

Aiden

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: Aiden's Training Area   Aiden's Training Area Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:45 am

Letting Pidgey and Budew out of their respective pokeballs while Vully jumps off of my head they all form a group around me. "Ok you guys today its move training time we gotta get ready for that gym challenge ok." They all nod approvinglly all getting very serious about their training.

"Budew you are going to train tackle all you do is rush at an opponent and throw your weight on them ok."
Budew nods happily and gets started. "Vully you are going to work on Tailwhip just swing it train with Budew." They train together.

"Pidgey I've got terrific training for you we will work on gust and peck ok." Pidgey chirps happily and then flaps his wings hard trying to make a gust of wind.
Back to top Go down
Aiden

Aiden

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: Aiden's Training Area   Aiden's Training Area Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:39 am

With Budew and Vully actually coliding with moves which hints they have an inate knowledge of them and Pidgey starting to kick up heavy winds and blow me into a tree, my pokemon seem to learning their moves at an incredible rate.
Back to top Go down
Aiden

Aiden

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: Aiden's Training Area   Aiden's Training Area Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:59 am

Budew tackles Vully and successfully makes Vully hit a tree while Vully comes back with a violent Tailwhip that lowers Budew's defense and then he uses ember scorching Budew but not hurting him badly.Pidgey finishes using gust and begins working on peck.Since every bird knows this it should be easy. Pidgey flies up really high then descends faast heading to a tree.He puls back just before the tree and cocks his head back as he slams it forward hitting the tree with its beak and taking off a branch or two.

"Woah powerful."
Back to top Go down
Aiden

Aiden

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: Aiden's Training Area   Aiden's Training Area Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:06 am

"Budew now Work on bullet seed all you do is blast out the seedlings you have stored in your body for this move and spit them out at any tree, Vully take a break and Pidgey keep up the peck." They all do as told as i sit down thinking.
Back to top Go down
Aiden

Aiden

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: Aiden's Training Area   Aiden's Training Area Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:23 am

"Vully its time to learn Flame wheel." Smiles happily as Vully gets up and Budew and Pidgey continue mastering their respective moves. "Breath out fire and then front flip fast making a wheel of fire to make you travel at high rates and even higher damage." Vully smiles and attempts it but fails horribly. "Go ahead keep trying Vully you'll get it."
Back to top Go down
Aiden

Aiden

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: Aiden's Training Area   Aiden's Training Area Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:13 am

Budew and Pidgey take a break successfully mastering their respective moves and Vully tries another weak attempt at a Flame wheel. This time he manages to spin out and ram a tree but he was supposed to go in a circle so he didnt do it right and he falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Aiden

Aiden

Male

Trainer License

PostSubject: Re: Aiden's Training Area   Aiden's Training Area Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:18 am

Vully wakes up and then attempts it again this time successfully spinning out and going around in a perfect circle which meant he had this move down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aiden's Training Area   Aiden's Training Area Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aiden's Training Area
Page 1 of 1