Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zhane v. Chiaki

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Trainer License
Badges: None
Pokemon: Trainer
About me:

Zhane v. Chiaki Empty
PostSubject: Zhane v. Chiaki   Zhane v. Chiaki Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:13 pm

Chiaki walks in, hands in pockets. "Okay..."
Back to top Go down
Zhane Volkner

Zhane Volkner

Male
Number of posts : 144
Married/dating (RP wise) : Single

Trainer License
Pokemon: Shieldon Lv. 5, Machop LV. 4, Growlithe LV. 4
About me:

Zhane v. Chiaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane v. Chiaki   Zhane v. Chiaki Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:15 pm

Zhane walks in slowly with his Houndour in his backpack. His Houndour jumps out of his backpackand lands next to him. Zhane ducks down and pets him. " Good boy." He satnds up slowly as he walks over to you to shake you hand. " Nice to meet you Miss?"
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

Zhane v. Chiaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane v. Chiaki   Zhane v. Chiaki Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:16 pm

Chiaki holds out her hand. "Hasegawa Chiaki." she says politely as she crouches down, holding out her hand to the Houndour. "Hey there, little guy..." she muses, allowing the pokemon to sniff her.
Back to top Go down
Zhane Volkner

Zhane Volkner

Male

Trainer License
About me:

Zhane v. Chiaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane v. Chiaki   Zhane v. Chiaki Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:24 pm

He smirks as he shakes you hand. " Zhane Volkner." He says as his Houndour sniffs you and licks you cheeck. He smiles as he turns around and begins to walk away. " Lets begin Ok?" He says this as he places his hand in his pockets when he gets about 6 feet from you.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

Zhane v. Chiaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane v. Chiaki   Zhane v. Chiaki Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:25 pm

Chiaki nods her head. "'kay..." She takes out a pokeball and as she releases her Totodile, which jumps up and down happily. "Let's see how this goes..." She looks at her Totodile before nodding, "Totodile, let's go!" With that, the Totodile makes a run towards your Houndour
Back to top Go down
Zhane Volkner

Zhane Volkner

Male

Trainer License
About me:

Zhane v. Chiaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane v. Chiaki   Zhane v. Chiaki Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:28 pm

He smiles as he stands there and extends his hands toward you. His Houndour runs at you with normal speed as he is almost close to you. Houndour ducks down quickly as he is running toward Totodile. Zhane begins to think to himself. I hope her Totodile won't have fire type moves, because if so I'm screwed.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

Zhane v. Chiaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane v. Chiaki   Zhane v. Chiaki Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:30 pm

Chiaki smirks, noticing the ducking Houndour. "Totodile, use scratch!" With that, the Totodile manages to swipe at the back of the Houndour
Back to top Go down
Zhane Volkner

Zhane Volkner

Male

Trainer License
About me:

Zhane v. Chiaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane v. Chiaki   Zhane v. Chiaki Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:33 pm

Zhane smirks as he sees your Totodile near houndour. " Houndour watch out." Says Zhane. Houdnour rolls over quickly as his left paw is slightly scratched. " Crap. Houndour recover quickly." Houdnour quickly stand back up as he jumps to the side facing Totodile.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

Zhane v. Chiaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane v. Chiaki   Zhane v. Chiaki Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:35 pm

Chiaki sighs. "Okay, Totodile - use Leer!" The Totodile feigns an attack while making a frightening face to lower the Houndour's defense. "Good! Run towards it again!"
Back to top Go down
Zhane Volkner

Zhane Volkner

Male

Trainer License
About me:

Zhane v. Chiaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane v. Chiaki   Zhane v. Chiaki Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:38 pm

The second Zhane hears Chiaki he quickly yells to Houndour. " Houndour don't get distracted....and attack with bite." Houndour quickly ignores the face as he runs toward Totodile and attempts to bite him.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

Zhane v. Chiaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane v. Chiaki   Zhane v. Chiaki Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:41 pm

"Totodile, use Leer once more and dodge!" As soon as the Houndour is within close range, Totodile uses leer, seeing that Houndour has no chance of avoiding it. Totodile then dodges, though manages to fall down and hurt itself slightly in the process of the risky move.
Back to top Go down
Zhane Volkner

Zhane Volkner

Male

Trainer License
About me:

Zhane v. Chiaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane v. Chiaki   Zhane v. Chiaki Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:45 pm

Houdnour is hit by leer as his defense is weakened and he timing is slightly off. Houndour stands there as he is waiting for you to come toward him. He ducks down and raises his rear end to the sky. " Houndour...Show them you try self." Zhane says this as Houndour sudden;y begisn slightly enraged and some what mean.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

Zhane v. Chiaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane v. Chiaki   Zhane v. Chiaki Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:47 pm

Chiaki raises a brow. "That's... new..." She smirks slightly. "So, the fight's turning serious now, neh...? Good." She looks at Totodile. "Totodile, run at it and use scratch!"
Back to top Go down
Zhane Volkner

Zhane Volkner

Male

Trainer License
About me:

Zhane v. Chiaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane v. Chiaki   Zhane v. Chiaki Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:51 pm

Houndour barks once as it is mean and rough. He runs toward Totodile as he has the intent to finish him off. " Houndour...Prepare..." says Zhane. Houndour mouth begins to open slowly as he begins to growl and become slightly more mean. He is beginning to try to scare Totodile mindless.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

Zhane v. Chiaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane v. Chiaki   Zhane v. Chiaki Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:55 pm

Totodile hesitates for a moment, causing it to stop in its tracks. "Totodile, don't be distracted!" Chiaki yells. "Go through with the attack!" Totodile gives a slight nod as it bares its claws and makes a swipe at the Houndour
Back to top Go down
Zhane Volkner

Zhane Volkner

Male

Trainer License
About me:

Zhane v. Chiaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane v. Chiaki   Zhane v. Chiaki Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:00 am

" Houndour dodge." Houndour quickly jumps to the side dodging the attack as Zhane yells out to him. Since Houndour dodge is would leave Totodile open for an attack. " Houndour quickly Bite." Houndour charges forward and attempts to bite at totodile's back.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

Zhane v. Chiaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane v. Chiaki   Zhane v. Chiaki Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:02 am

"Totodile, as soon as Houndour bites, go at it like mad!" Totodile cringes at the pain but manages to scratch the Houndour at about the same time (A sort of suicide-style move.) It makes another move to scratch the Houndour.
Back to top Go down
Zhane Volkner

Zhane Volkner

Male

Trainer License
About me:

Zhane v. Chiaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane v. Chiaki   Zhane v. Chiaki Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:06 am

Houndour is scratched and jumps away from Totodile. " Nice Training Miss Chiaki,But I'm afraid you will have to lose." Houndour stands there with a scratch on his right eye. " Houndour go berserk." The second Houndour hears these words he rushes at totodile growling and bark rapidly as he is building momentum to finsih you off.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

Zhane v. Chiaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane v. Chiaki   Zhane v. Chiaki Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:09 am

Chiaki groans. "Okay, so now the Houndour's gone schizo... Totodile! Dodge it!" Totodile does so as it bares its fangs and claws. "We're going defensive now! Don't go on the offensive!"
Back to top Go down
Zhane Volkner

Zhane Volkner

Male

Trainer License
About me:

Zhane v. Chiaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane v. Chiaki   Zhane v. Chiaki Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:11 am

Houndour suddenly jumps into the air blocking the sun as you can't see him. " Houndour finish totodile off now!." Houndour is fallind down from the sky as the sun is still blocked by him.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

Zhane v. Chiaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane v. Chiaki   Zhane v. Chiaki Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:14 am

Chiaki's eyes widen at the move. "Crap! Totodile! Run over towards me now!" Totodile does so; since Houndour is falling at an amazing speed, there really is no way for it to fall near me and, with the impact of gravity, it's probably gonna go unconscious. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Zhane Volkner

Zhane Volkner

Male

Trainer License
About me:

Zhane v. Chiaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane v. Chiaki   Zhane v. Chiaki Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:20 am

Seeing as houndour has no way of recovering from the move. Zhane quickly runs over and jumps forward and dives catching houndour as he falls to the ground holding Houndour safely. " Are...you OK Houndour?" asks Zhane. Houndour quickly barks in amazement and answering his question. " Just remember....i won't let anything happen to you that you won't be able to handle."
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female

Trainer License
About me:

Zhane v. Chiaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane v. Chiaki   Zhane v. Chiaki Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:22 am

Chiaki blinks several times and stands awkwardly with Totodile; the two look at each other and shrug their shoulders as they attempt to decipher this touching scene between a man and his pokemon.

(LOLWUT)
Back to top Go down
Zhane Volkner

Zhane Volkner

Male

Trainer License
About me:

Zhane v. Chiaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane v. Chiaki   Zhane v. Chiaki Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:25 am

He stands up slowly as he lets his Houndour go. " Good battle Chiaki. You really let my Houndour do more damage to itself than it was to do to you and For that i congratulate you." He stands there as he extends his hand toward you.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Sykes

Lucas Sykes

Male
Number of posts : 177
Married/dating (RP wise) : single
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Trainer License
Pokemon: 1. Houndour 2. Abra 3. Seedot
About me: Homeless, insane and I love to snuggle!

Zhane v. Chiaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane v. Chiaki   Zhane v. Chiaki Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:25 am

(that was GREAT people! keep i up! Zhane by the leveling system you shoul go -1 lv now but thats not possible xD since lv2 is the minimum lv here. Chiaki your pokemon is lv3 now :O way to go!)
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-clash.rpg-board.net/
Sponsored content

Zhane v. Chiaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhane v. Chiaki   Zhane v. Chiaki Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zhane v. Chiaki
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next