Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st]

Go down 
+21
Kouen Hasu
Alex Mercer
Orphen
Larius Pain
reoka
XxAlexaxX
Zeke Millan
Kereiaa
Cassie
Daughters of America Revo
Aiden
Sky Cloudz
Drake
Nakago
Zhane Volkner
ODa
Lucas Sykes
Haiena
Hasegawa Chiaki
Sir Aaron
!
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
!
Webmaster

Male
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Trainer License
Badges:
Pokemon:
About me:

Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st] Empty
PostSubject: Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st]   Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st] Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:37 pm

Post an introductory post about your characters picking up his/her first pokemon. This is not only so that we can look back and confirm your chosen pokemon, but also an RP samle. Do your best. NOte that the pokemon you choose as your first can never be changed with another pokemon in your party. So choose wisely! All following pokemon are lv 2!

Pokemon:

Grass/poison type:
Bulbasaur- tackle, growl
Chikorita- tackle, growl
Treecko- pound, leer
Budew-tackle, leer
Turtwig- tackle, growl
Snover-tackle, leer

Fire type:
Charmender- scratch, leer
Vulpix- ember, leer
Cyndaquil-tackle, leer
Houndour-bite, growl
Magby-tackle
Torchic-tackle, leer
Chichmar-bite, leer

Water type:
Squirtle- tackle, growl
Poliwag- tackle, leer
Slowpoke-tackle, growl
Horsea-tackle, leer
Totodile-scratch, leer
Mudkip-tackle, growl
Spheal-tackle, leer
Piplup-tackle, growl

Last edited by ! on Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-clash.rpg-board.net
Sir Aaron

Sir Aaron

Male
Number of posts : 77
Married/dating (RP wise) : no
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Trainer License
Badges: None
Pokemon: Treecko, Wishmur, Corpfish
About me: A young 18 year old fighting to be the best

PostSubject: Re: Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st]   Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:37 pm

Lucius slowly walked into the lab, going towards the table with the starter pokemon. He looked around and said "Can i have my first pokemon." After saying that he quickly rose his right hand towards Treecko, and said "Can i have him." Lucius stud and waited for a answer.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female
Number of posts : 154

Trainer License
Pokemon: Trainer
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st]   Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:50 pm

Chiaki enters the lab, looking around as she notices the pokeballs on the table

"Why hello there..."

Walking over, she looks over all the pokeballs and stares at the pokeball containing Torchic and Totodile.

"... oh f*ck."

After contemplating for an hour, a little voice in the back of her head tells her to get the Totodile. Picking up the pokeball, she walks out of the lab.
Back to top Go down
Haiena

Male
Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st]   Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 8:56 pm

(are we allowed to like capture a seedot afterwards or a shpeal or are these just one pokemon??)
Back to top Go down
Lucas Sykes

Lucas Sykes

Male
Number of posts : 177
Married/dating (RP wise) : single
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Trainer License
Pokemon: 1. Houndour 2. Abra 3. Seedot
About me: Homeless, insane and I love to snuggle!

PostSubject: Re: Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st]   Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:20 pm

(you are of course. but the ones on this list are most likely not to show up in the wild ;D)

He walks in without a words putting out his cigarette on the table. It made one of the nerds very nervous. He walked through the hall. Ripped jeans, topless and smelling of nicotine. He deffinatly looked like a tramp. A black tattoo of the peace sign would be hidden upon his tongue. He reached the proffesors chambers "Yo!" he raised his hand greeting the prof. "Hi. You're late" the proffesor added kindly "Yhea well, you know me" He walks up to the large selection of pokeballs and looks at then "Now that you're here, let me explain..wait, what?" He suddenly takes a pokeball from the shelf without even examining it, turned around and let out the pokemon. A rather large black houndour would appear "HOUN-DOUR!" It barked. A grin painted onto his face "Well well, seems like my intuition worked great, see ya prof" he said, as hed raise his hand in a goodbye and walk out the lab with the houndour following him proudly.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-clash.rpg-board.net/
Haiena

Male

PostSubject: Re: Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st]   Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:40 pm

Haiena walkled into the room and sat down on the sofa examining the pokeballs on which to choose but couldn.t decide after a brief think he stared and picked up two pokeballs one containing bulbasaur who would evolve into a venasaur eventaully and the other containing the statistically best mudkip who would evolve into a swampert he tared at them for a while. he was wearing a black coat and baggy trousers under his coat was a baby blue nike shirt. He then put them down and picked up the magby and said "this is the best on the table so i guess ill pick thi one."
Back to top Go down
ODa

ODa

Male
Number of posts : 17

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st]   Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:33 pm

Oda walked into the Lab casually. He looked around and saw Scientists and Aides running around, some chasing after loose Poke'mon and others looking at machines and completing testing. He continued to walk around, closely approaching the miccle of the Lab where the professor finally walked up.

"You must be.....hmm Oda was it? I have been expecting you... YOU'RE LATE! I do have somewhere to be young man and you're hndering me...Now quickly, follow me."

Oda smiled, even as the professor yelled at him and ran after the fast paced man. He was excited about finally picking up his first poke'mon. Oda had been thinking about his choice all night so that he would be ready for this day. The professor stood the the side of a table, where three poke'balls sat, motionless.

"Here...Totodile, Chikorita, and Cyndaquil"

"I'll choose Cyndaquil, Sir"

He quickly grabbed the last poke'ball and held it up in front of himself...

Finally, my own Poke'mon...

As soon as he thought those words, the ball shook within his hands and Oda let go of it. The ball smacked into the ground and opened up, releasing a red streak of light and a figure to form. It was Cyndaquil.

[yeah, I know I didn't necessarily finish, but I don't feel like it either] x.x
Back to top Go down
Zhane Volkner

Zhane Volkner

Male
Number of posts : 144
Married/dating (RP wise) : Single

Trainer License
Pokemon: Shieldon Lv. 5, Machop LV. 4, Growlithe LV. 4
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st]   Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:56 pm

Zhane walks into the lab and looks at the fire Pokemon. He looks at the Houndour then smirks as he places his hands in his pockets. " I'll choose Houndour." He says as he grabs the poke-ball and pushes the button and releases Houndour. He smiles as he stand there as Houndour rubs against his leg and barks. "We go ." Says Zhane. He walks out of the lab as houndour follows quickly.
Back to top Go down
Nakago

Nakago

Male
Number of posts : 4

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st]   Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:45 pm

Daniel rushes through the doors of the Labatory, huffing and puffing out of breath. He heads up to the Professor, and asks, "Mr. P! I'm not too late, am I?" He looks nervous, as he had slept in later than he had wanted.

"No, don't worry, Daniel, you're actually a little early!" the Professor says with a laugh, before showing Daniel over to the pokeballs (He-he, pokeballs...)

Daniel looks in awe at the Balls of Poke (x.X), and he hesitantly piks one up. A Charmander.... Evolves into Charmillion, and then Charizard. I'll take him! Daniel thinks, and a firm look of determination spreads over his face. "Well... Here goes nothing. I'll so you later, Mr. P!" Daniel then runs out, grinning widely all the while.
Back to top Go down
http://the-shinobi-age.darkbb.com
Drake

Drake

Male
Number of posts : 42
Married/dating (RP wise) : Single ):

Trainer License
Pokemon: Piplup- Level Two, Name Mizu Gender- Female Weight - 180lbs Attacks: Tackle, Growl
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st]   Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 12:34 am

Drake slowly walks into the lab, his hands rest in his coat pocket, a small smile resides on his face. Taking a quick glance at the professor he snickers, her hair is a weird cut, long at the front and short at the back and if thats not the worst thing the color of it is lime green and pink hair? What was she thinking Drake asked himself in his mind, a small child brushed past Drake interupting his line on thought, he glaires at the child but rembers he must stay calm in a place like this. With a big step Drake approches the proffesor, the little lady looks up to him and says in a rather rude tone "You're Late!! Where Have You Been?!" Drake's reply is short and gives the fealing of him not wanting to speak to her "Out!" he looks at the woman with a slight glare in his eyes. He takes a few steps upto the counter and out stretches his arm, as his hand touches the cold metal surface of the pokéball he sudders slightly, picking up the pokéball and examining it Drake chuckles to himself rather quietly for no apparent reason. He turns around and hold the pokéball paralelle to the floor. A slight noise from the release of the pokéball is heard followed by a stream of blue light. Drake blinks.

Standing on the floor infront of Drake is a small blue and white female Piplup, its small flightless wings flap as it chrips rather sweetly "Piiiplup!" Drake smiles and crouches down to the pokémon. Placing his hand on the Piplup's head he ruffles its feathers softly as a sign of approval, the Piplup looks into Drakes watery blue eyes, Drake looks back, Piplup jumps with glee, a smile spreads over Drakes face, a smile hasn't been seen on him for along time and for a Piplup to do it shows something is very special about the pokémon. Drake turns his head to the proffesor who is smiling down at him "May I Ask What The Gender Is Please?" The proffessor replies "It's female and seems to like you. Do you have a name for it then?" Drake chuckles ruffling the Piplup's feathers once again "Thankyou. It think I'll call it Mizu" Drake nods his head "Yes. Yes Mizu it is." The proffessor smiles "You and Mizu will do well together."

Drake stands up smiling, in his arms rests a tired Mizu, a big day is ahead of them and Drake will never forget the small pokémon that filled his life with joy. Drake slowly walks out of the lab making sure he doesn't brush into any people, the sliding glass doors open letting sun light in, Drake dissipears into the sun light out side with Mizu asleep in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sky Cloudz

Sky Cloudz

Male
Number of posts : 101
Married/dating (RP wise) : Waitin' for that special someone
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Trainer License
Pokemon: Signature
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st]   Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 3:53 am

Sky walks in the lab room crossed arms and a bored expresion on his face. He walks to the table with the starter pokemons and examines them, he sees the smallest one, skinny and weak.
The pofesser finally notices his staring at the pokemon and says, " Take him, you two look nice together. (No not that kind of way)".
Sky looks at the pofessor and quickly back at Trochic. " I won't let you down little fell'a". He grabs the pokemon and takes a pokeball near the pokemon and pressed the button. Trochic dissapeared and the light that was left behind slowly went into the pokeball.
Back to top Go down
Aiden

Aiden

Male
Number of posts : 39
Married/dating (RP wise) : noone I guess
Registration date : 2009-06-06

Trainer License
About me: My only pokemon so far is a lvl2 vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st]   Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:29 pm

Aiden slowly walked into the lab. He was really nervous because this was his first pokemon. He had been up all night thinking about what type of pokemon he favors the most. He chose the dark type pokemon but whatever he chose he would befriend it. He walks over to a man dressed in a white over-coat and tan slacks. "Hello there Aiden are you ready to choose your pokemon." he said in an estatic voice. "yes," I reply with a slight hint of annoyance in my voice even beyond my nervousness. I walk over to the table and there are only three pokeballs on the table. The labels read Houndour, Vulpix, and Turtwig. Randomly selecting one of the balls I turn around and realease the pokemon. A small Vulpix appear and in a low growlish noise it says, "Vul-pix." I let it walk beside me as we leave.
Back to top Go down

Male
Number of posts : 40

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st]   Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:08 pm

Alistair walked into the Lab with his hands tucked into his sleeves. Obliviously he had his trench coat on with his hood up for the rain was pouring heavily outside. The Professor stood there with a odd look on his face. The professor had no clue what so ever who Alistair was or what he wanted. Alistair did however he wanted a Pokemon A Vibrant and violent Pokemon. Alistair slipped a nicely made .57 magnum out of his trench coat pocket and aimed it at the Professor's head.

"I would like a Pokemon if you will.I dun have the time for petty games. Make it violent.."

The Professor was in utter shock as he walked with his hands up and grabbed a poke ball from the desk and handed it to me. As he did i pistol whipped him across the head causing him to pass out there on the floor. Alistair threw the poke ball on the ground as light shot out revealing a Vulpix.

"You have GOT to be kidding me this is the most violent you have? How retarded is this..."

Alistair walked out as his vulpix followed him lightly with its poke ball on its back.
Back to top Go down
Cassie

Cassie

Female
Number of posts : 2

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st]   Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Cassie merrily skips into the pokemon lab, overly excited to get her very first pokemon. Her parents were both trainers so she had grown up with pokemon, and she couldn't wait until she could be part of the experience and have one of her own to love and care for. She walked amidst the pokeballs, examining them. There were so many pokemon to choose from. She spent a long time contemplating, about to give up for now, until a certain pokeball caught her eye. It seemed to shine in a weird way, and she was drawn to it. She knew in her heart this must be the pokemon she was destined to raise.
Cassie walked over to the pokeball and lifted it in her hands.
"That one is a bulbasaur," the professor says. He notices the smile on her face and the twinkle in her eyes and he smiles as well. "You can have it. You seem to like it a lot already."
She squeals and thanks the proffesor and opens the pokeball. On the floor appears a small bulbasaur with light pink eyes. The bulbasaur yawns and looks up at Cassie with tired eyes. Cassie kneels down on the floor and strokes her forehead. The bulbasaur curls into a ball and begins to sleep. Cassie smiles.
I'm going to call you Ivy.
She returns Ivy to her pokeball and runs out the door.
Back to top Go down
Kereiaa

Kereiaa

Female

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st]   Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:21 pm

Kereiaa slowly opened the door to the Pokemon Lab, just enough to poke her head in and see if the Pokemon Professor was there. He had called her to the lab earlier that day, and she was anxious to see what he wanted. Kereiaa was a girl of small stature, about five feet and three inches tall. She had brown hair, brown eyes, and a sweet, daring and carefree personality. She saw the Professor at the back of the lab. He seemed to be busy working on his computer, research books scattered all around him. Kereiaa stepped into the building, silently closing the door behind her so she wouldn't disturb the Professor's studies. As she began to make her way to the back of the room, she looked at all the machines, equipment and books around her. She knew that studying Pokemon was not something the Professor took lightly, and to be called here was almost an honor. As Kereiaa neared the back, she noticed a table with Pokeballs neatly lined up and labled. Just as she was about to reach and touch one, the Professor called her name.
"Kereiaa, there you are. I didn't know if you were going to come, after all this time! I'm glad you're here now. I have a somewhat special assignment for you. And it involves the Pokeballs in front of you."
Kereiaa grinned at this, wondering if she would get to look at the Pokemon inside. She studied the labels beside each ball while the Professor talked, which she assumed listed the name of the Pokemon it contained.
"Now I want you to listen up now, dear."
The professor continued.
"I've heard from your parents that you have a heart for Pokemon, and would like to travel. I'll tell you what. Travelling isn't safe for a young girl like you. Alone, that is. See, I have many assistants out in the field that help me with my studies. If they see anything new in the terms of Pokemon, they report back to me. I'm a little short on help these days, and It's nice to see a young girl such as yourself interested in Pokemon. If you'd accept my offer, I'll give you a partner to take with you on your travels. It will help you and protect you. The only catch is, you'll have to pick which you want."
He smiled, and pointed to the table lined with Pokeballs.
"I suggest you choose wisely. Each one has different attributes and personalities."
Kereiaa's eyes widened when she realized the decision she had to make, which one would she choose? She studied the Pokeballs and the tags for a long time. There was one name that caught her eye.
"Chikorita."
Kereiaa repeated to the Professor.
"What is it like?"
"Ah, this one's a grass type. Very easy to raise, and strong too. It evolves twice, to Bayleef and then on to Meganium. This particular Chikorita happens to be a female."
He replied to the anxious girl, who was grinning at the description.
"I'd like her then, please."
The professor picked up the Pokeball and handed it to Kereiaa, who then released her new partner so she could see her for the first time.
"You've made a good choice, dear. You'll have a great friend in this energetic pokemon. I hope you'll treat her with kindness."
Kereiaa kneeled down, slowly holding her hand out to her new Pokemon and proceeded to stroke her forehead.
"I'll take good care of her, Professor. Thank you so much."
She then returned her attention to the pokemon in front of her, smiling sweetly.
"My name's Kereiaa...I hope we can be friends"
Back to top Go down
Zeke Millan

Male
Registration date : 2009-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st]   Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:32 pm

Zeke walks in looking around, with a big smile. He is really excited on having his first Pokemon. The Professor walks towards him and ask, "Looking for your first Pokemon?" Zeke smiles and says, "Yes, Thats why I'm here!" The professor takes him around to show Zeke the choices. Zeke looks at the Pokeball that contains Squirtle.

The professor continues to walk as Zeke stops and slightly yells, "I want that one! Squirtle seems perfect for me." The Professor laughs heartily. He gestures him to pick it up. Zeke does so; He pickes up the Pokeball and then lets out Squirtle. The Squirtle appears; Dark brown shell, Green eyes, and with a blank look. Zeke crouches to it, "I'll call you Chato..." The squirtle smiles and then is sent back into his Pokeball. Lalo skips along out, waving bye to the Prof.
Back to top Go down
XxAlexaxX

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st]   Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:59 am

Alexa walks in and goes over to the table containing Vulpix,Houndour,and Magby.A Professer walks over and waits for her to decide,she looks from Vulpix to Houndour,then picks up Vulpix's pokeball and looks at the Professer. "I want her".He nods and walks away.She lets Vulpix out and puts the pokeball in her pocket.As Alexa leaves with Vulpix,and she looks at her smiling."I'll name you Ami"
Back to top Go down
reoka

reoka

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st]   Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:17 pm

*walks in and walks over to the vulpix pokeball*im reoka and i want vulpix*i pick it up and walks away*
Back to top Go down
Larius Pain

Larius Pain

Male
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st]   Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:33 am

Larius slowly opened the door of the poke lab.He looked around and saw the professor.He smiled
and walked up to him."Hello..umm...are you the professor?"The professor looked at him and nodded
giving him a nod.He looked at the poke balls and then back at the trainer before him."Now...lets see..
what type of pokemon do you wish to choose",asked the professor.Larius immediately
answered."Water please sir."The Professor slowly called out the names of the water pokemon.When he
finished Larius rubbed his chin and grinned."I would like Piplup."The professor picked up piplup's pokeball.
He handed it to Larius .He grabs the pokeball and smiles."Thank You"He let Piplup out and knelt down in
front of him."I'll call you Wave,now lets go"Piplup chirped and walked beside Larius as he walked out.He
waved to the professor and said thank you once again.
Back to top Go down
Orphen

Orphen

Male
Number of posts : 16
Married/dating (RP wise) : .........

Trainer License
Pokemon: Chimchar
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st]   Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:49 am

Hello proffersor Rowen

Rowen:hello Trainer how may i help you
yes I Would like to start my journey as a Pokemon Trainer
Rowen:Ok so You will need a Pokedex and also a Pokemon
Rowen hands Orphen his Pokedex and shows a case of Pokeballs labeled
Orphen then notices the Chimchar and instantly points at it

Rowen:good Choice Goodluck
Back to top Go down
Alex Mercer

Alex Mercer

Male

Trainer License
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st]   Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:20 pm

Alex would walk into the lab seeing all of the pokiemon

Id like him please

he would point to a Ball containg a Magby as he would recive the pokiemon he would hold the ball in front of his face

finally now i can begin my dream
Back to top Go down
Kouen Hasu

Kouen Hasu

Male
Number of posts : 6
Married/dating (RP wise) : Nobody
Registration date : 2009-06-13

Trainer License
Pokemon: Torchic
About me: Need to get strong so i can beat my brother for once and for all...

PostSubject: Re: Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st]   Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:33 am

Kouen slowly walked into the lab as he looked for all the starting Pokemon poke balls.
Once he approached them he waited for a lab assistant to walk by,once one did he asked for the list of all the fire type Pokemon.

By the time the list got down to Torchic he knew what he wanted.
Kouen picked up the pokeball that belonged to Torchic and walked out into the world of Pokemon!!!
Back to top Go down
Lance

Lance

Male
Registration date : 2009-06-14

Trainer License
About me: DAGON DAGON DAGON DAGON

PostSubject: Re: Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st]   Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:17 pm

Lance walks in Hmm which is closest to a dragon.... Lance made his decision
And picks up charmander then walks out
Back to top Go down
Zane Cyrus

Zane Cyrus

Male
Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st]   Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:15 pm

Rownen:"Welcom to the pokemon world Chose a Pokemon On the counter as your starter Pokemon"
Zane:Walks to the counter and picks the far left one whitch is piplup Zane then turns around to the professer"A New World ....I Shall Save A Spot for you and your Kind Deeds" He says as he quickly goes behind professer and snatches the device called a Pokedex and 3 Pokeballs "I'll Be On My way a new world for Mere Superior People than you"
Rowen:"What ...What are you doing dont touch that .....Ughhh Childreen ......Well Do You Really think I Belive in a New World....."
Zane:"Haha Professer you will see you will be in a new world for mere supior People unlike you Mere Old Man..HAH" Zane quickly scurrys out of the room
Back to top Go down
getmoneykid

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st]   Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:12 pm

i want charmander
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st]   Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your first Pokemon! [no approvals needed,read 1st]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next