Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Center- Healing Room

Go down 
+6
Inushi
Ventus
Hebi
Yuuki
kobe
Squal
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Trainer License
Badges: None
Pokemon: Trainer
About me:

Pokemon Center- Healing Room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Center- Healing Room   Pokemon Center- Healing Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:48 pm

Chiaki walks in, holding Totodile as she hands him to Nurse Joy. She sighs, sitting on the comfy chair as she grabs a magazine, flipping through it before placing it on the table. She sighs, closing her eyes as she rests for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Hasegawa Chiaki

Hasegawa Chiaki

Female
Number of posts : 154

Trainer License
Pokemon: Trainer
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Center- Healing Room   Pokemon Center- Healing Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:49 pm

Several hours later, Nurse Joy returns with Totodile as Chiaki thanks the woman before walking off with her pokemon. "So tonight... want steak?" Totodile wags its tail happily as it follows behind.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Sykes

Lucas Sykes

Male
Number of posts : 177
Married/dating (RP wise) : single
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Trainer License
Pokemon: 1. Houndour 2. Abra 3. Seedot
About me: Homeless, insane and I love to snuggle!

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Center- Healing Room   Pokemon Center- Healing Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:11 pm

He walks in with his three pokemon in his pokeballs. "here ya go!" he smiled to the nurse "that'll be ten zeny" she answered with a smile. "Well..um..you see i don't really have any money.." he mumbled "oh dear..well.." the nurse felt sort of bad for the trainer. He felt that and he raised his head and flirted "Well..maybe there's some other way I could repay you..nurse?" he winked once and the nurse slightly bit her lower lip "I'll see what i can do.."she answered slowly and took the pokeballs. She came back after an hour "here you go" she smiled awaitingly "Thank you nurse, youre so sweet..here" he handed her a piece of paper with a phone number "call me up and we'll figure out how to .. repay you" he smirked. The nurse took the paper and carefully placed it in her pocket. he then left. Hound broke out of the pokeball and walked besides him looking at him with a sly expression "yes well..we forgot to mention i had no phone.." he chuckles "hope she like pizza..." and so he walked off into the ditance grinning all the way.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon-clash.rpg-board.net/
Zhane Volkner

Zhane Volkner

Male
Number of posts : 144
Married/dating (RP wise) : Single

Trainer License
Pokemon: Shieldon Lv. 5, Machop LV. 4, Growlithe LV. 4
About me:

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Center- Healing Room   Pokemon Center- Healing Room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:09 pm

Zhane carries buizel to the healing center and leaves him there. The lady comes back with buizel as buizel jumps onto Zhane licking him. " No problem buizel." They leave instantly as buizel has now become new memeber of Zhane's Steel & Water Type collection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Center- Healing Room   Pokemon Center- Healing Room - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Center- Healing Room
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4